During this Webinar, we will be talking about all things PCOS. The webinar will take place on the 15th of December from 6 pm until 7 pm (can be longer). If you can't be there during that time, the Webinar will be able to be rewatched during 24 hours!
The topics we will address:
- What is PCOS exactly?
- What does PCOS look like? What are the symptoms?
- What are the causes of PCOS?
- How do we address each possible cause? How do we treat it?
- What are your options when having PCOS?
- Is PCOS a lifelong disease or is there a way to heal it?
- What are natural remedies for PCOS?
- Is it possible to rebalance your hormones with PCOS in a natural way? (And thus, avoid PCOS symptoms) And how?
- Are food supplements recommended? If yes, which ones? And in what cases should they be taken?
- Are there any plants that could help with PCOS? If yes, which ones? And in what case should they be taken?
- What foods should be prioritized?
- What foods should be avoided?
If you have any more questions you'd like me to respond to during this Webinar, send me an email or message me via Instagram.
I hope to see you there,